|Thursday - 17 October 2019|
Waterview in Bicentennial Park
|Park Room, Bicentennial Dr|
|Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127|
|Registration & Showcase Networking: 9:00am|
|Presentations: 9:30 - 4:00pm|
|Networking and Drinks: 4:00 - 5:30pm|
|Includes: Arrival Tea and Coffee, Morning Tea, Lunch and Networking Drinks|
The MFAA Commercial Education Program will demystify and unclutter the challenging Commercial and Asset Finance landscape like no other program.
In four distinct and interactive sessions you will understand and apply the skills and knowledge required to competently approach enquiries relating to:
- Business Finance - Including Business Purchases, Working Capital & Short-Term Business Loans
- Vehicle and Equipment Finance and
- Commercial Premises Purchases and Development Finance
OUR FACILITATOR - TODD O'NEILL
Todd O’Neill of the Mardent Group has over twenty years’ experience in commercial lending and in direct training and coaching of brokers.
Todd will also be supported by subject matter specialists: Jean-Pierre Gortan from Simplicity Loans & Advisory and Nathan Keating from Pearl Financial Services.
Todd recently conducted MFAA broker training receiving 100% attendee satisfaction and broker feedback that included:
“Delivered with a great understanding from a brokers perspective with regard to commercial lending”
“Simple, direct to the point, very informative, great advice and information”
“Good clear content presented by someone who knows what they are talking about”
“The examples and breakdowns of calculations were very useful”
“A real eye opener of what I could and should be doing”
“Todd presented very professionally and in a way that was beneficial to all”
Session One: Commercial Fundamentals & Business Finance
- Types of commercial finance available
- Commercial conversations – How effective conversations assist conversion
- Key questions to ask prospective business finance clients
- Financials and cashflows – How forecasts can help you identify the right product
- Identifying opportunities for Business Finance within your existing customer database.
Session Two: Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- The process and options for a business to purchase or lease motor vehicle or equipment assets
- Key numbers when putting these transactions together
- Identifying opportunities for Vehicle and Equipment Finance within your existing customer database
Session Three: Commercial Premises Purchases and Development Finance
- The process to complete a commercial premises purchase
- The top questions to ask to determine who to go to
- Key numbers when putting a commercial premises purchase transaction together
- The process to complete a development finance application
- Rules of thumb and the three risks of development finance
- The financials that need to add up for a development finance application to work
- Case studies and feasibility analysis
- Types of lenders and when to use them.
Session Four: Industry Experts Panel
- A panel of industry experts will discuss the current industry trends, changes and the opportunities within the commercial landscape.
- Open Q&A involving the panel and our facilitators.
Thank you to our Commercial Event Sponsors