|Date: Thursday 12 September 2019|
|Location: Online, at your computer|
NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS & QLD: 2.00pm - 3.00pm
SA & NT: 1:30pm - 2.30pm
WA: 12.00pm - 1.00pm
About this webinar
NextGen.Net is excited to take you through the new ApplyOnline ‘Supporting Docs’ (V4) changes and why we made them.
We’ve enhanced the ApplyOnline Supporting Documents service to make it more intuitive and easier to use.
The ApplyOnline Supporting Documents service was the first of its kind in the Australian marketplace. The need for lenders to be able to request brokers complete certain functions as pre-requisites to submission and/or approval have over time created complexities. Balancing lender requirements with the best usability has led us to reassess the core design principles of our highly complex capabilities.
As our customers’ needs have evolved, our platform continues to evolve along with them. And we engage and listen to our users frequently to ensure we understand requirements and any challenges that are being faced.
So we've continued on our path of continuous improvement and created a more intuitive and streamlined supporting document user experience.
A few highlights of the new 'Supporting Docs' V4 that we will cover include:
- Simplified document checklist
- Improved file upload/attach process
- Uploaded files easily assigned to document conditions
- Simple document management system to house all documents (even those not going to the lender)
- Increased file view size for easy self-verification
- Simplified statuses of checklists items
- Clear identification of mandatory items