The mortgage and finance industry cheered the winners of 18 awards at the South Australia and Northern Territory MFAA State Excellence Awards 2022 ceremony in Adelaide last night.
The event, hosted at Adelaide Oval, was the fourth of five MFAA State Excellence Awards ceremonies across the country this year.
MFAA CEO Mike Felton said the awards recognise those members who have excelled in areas including customer service, professionalism, ethics, growth and innovation.
“The number and calibre of award submissions we received was incredible, and it’s always a privilege to be able to recognise all our finalists and of course congratulate all our winners,” said Mr Felton.
“It’s great to be in Adelaide once again and to celebrate the great work of our members, and our industry which is going from strength to strength.
“With mortgage broker market share at another record high of 69.5%, our industry can look up and look ahead after safely navigating an extended period of reviews with flying colours, there certainly is much to celebrate.”
The MFAA Excellence Awards are audited by Hall Chadwick and are judged equally based on excellence and professionalism across all areas of business.
All winners at the South Australia/Northern Territory MFAA Excellence Awards are finalists in their respective categories in the MFAA National Excellence Awards which will be held on Wednesday 27 July in Sydney.
We thank the following leading companies that demonstrated their support by sponsoring the awards including: ANZ, Australian Broker, Bluestone, Commonwealth Bank, Mortgage Choice, MPA Magazine, NAB, NextGen, Pepper Money, Prospa, QBE, Suncorp, Teachers Mutual Bank Limited and The Adviser.
2022 MFAA State Excellence Awards South Australia/Northern Territory winners
- Business Development Manager Award – Aggregator – Peter Colman, Aussie
- Business Development Manager Award – Lender/Support Service Provider – Chris Tilley, Nodifi
- Commercial & Equipment Finance Broker Award – Matthew Ford, Finestream Capital
- Community Champion Award – Nani Johnston, Rise High Financial Solutions
- Customer Service Award – Business – Rise High Financial Solutions
- Customer Service Award – Individual – Vishnupriya Ravi, Rise High Financial Solutions
- Diversified Business Award – Sofie Chapman - Mortgage & Finance
- Finance Broker Business Award – Aussie Prospect
- Fintech Lender Award – ubank
- Loan Administrator Award – Yvonne Ha, Loan Market Norwood
- Major Lender Award – Macquarie Bank
- Mutual/Credit Union Lender Award – Beyond Bank
- Newcomer Award – Tarkin Brown, Rise High Financial Solutions
- Non-Major Lender Award – ING
- Regional Finance Broker Award – Aaron Vogt, Preferred Finance
- Residential Finance Broker Award – James Schulze, Rise High Financial Solutions
- Specialty Lender Award – Pepper Money
- Young Professional Award – (Joint winners) Matthew Kantarias, Aussie Home Loans Gawler, Modbury, Mt Barker & Blackwood and Pallavi Laroia, Excel Mortgages