Congratulations on deciding to join the mortgage and finance industry's leading association – the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia. We're excited to have you as a member and we're looking forward to helping you grow a successful business.
Before you begin, please make sure you have read about the types of membership categories we offer and their requirements so you can choose the right type of membership to suit you.
To make the process quicker and easier for you, please ensure you have the following documents on hand:
• Current photo ID
• Current resume
• A copy of your Certificate or Diploma in Mortgage Broking*
• Professional indemnity insurance with 'run off' certificate*
• AFCA membership certificate*
• Completion of the MFAA's Initial Compliance Pack*
• Australian Credit Representative (ACR) or (ACL) number, or a letter of intent from the license holder*
• Current credit report
• Current National Criminal History Record Check
For a full and in-depth list of requirements, click here.
Start your individual membership application HERE.
Start your business membership application HERE.
* Required to complete practicing accredited loan-writing type applications, including mortgage broker and broking business level memberships. Not required for non-loan-writing type memberships including student or support service provider memberships.