Prior to beginning the joining process, please make sure you have read the categories and requirements of becoming a member so you can choose the correct type and level of membership for you. Also, please ensure you have the following documents on hand to make the joining process quicker and easier.
• A copy of your Certificate or Diploma in Mortgage Broking*
• Professional indemnity insurance with 'run off' certificate*
• AFCA membership certificate*
• Completion of the MFAA's Initial Compliance Pack*
• Australian Credit Representative (ACR) or (ACL) number, or a letter of intent from the license holder*
• Current credit report
• Current National Criminal History Record Check
• Current photo ID
• Current resume
For a full and in-depth list of requirements, click here.
Start your individual membership application HERE
Start your business membership application HERE
* Required for loan-writing type applications, including mortgage broker and broking business level memberships. Not required for non-loan-writing type memberships including student or support service provider memberships.