At times, your customers’ lending needs may not fit standard lender policies or risk appetites and they fall into the ‘too hard’ basket. However, is this always the case? This webinar will discuss private lending as a short term funding solution and how brokers may still be able to seal the deal.
• Examine private lending as a potential short term solution
• Learn how private lenders manage their investor relationships
• Discover the due diligence requirements for consumer and busines regulated loans
• Get up to speed with what you can and cannot do
• Consider the types of exit strategies private lending requires
|Arrin Bowker, Senior Credit Manager, Funding|
Arrin has been a career banker for 17 years with experience across business, commercial, corporate and investment banking roles in Australia and the United Kingdom. He started his career with NAB in 2003, followed by a move to London in 2006 where he worked in a range of roles in Debt Capital Markets with HSBC and Investec Bank, including fixed income origination and sales, with a focus on MTNs and asset backed securities.
|Michelle Southern, National Partnership Manager, Funding|
Michelle has over 18 years’ experience in the finance and banking sector, specialising in the third party broker distribution channel. Michelle has worked as a Partnership Manager for some of the top Aggregation groups in Australia including Loan Market, FAST and most recently nMB.