Notice of Annual General Meeting
|Date||Wednesday, 21 November 2018|
|Time||5.30 pm (Australia Eastern Daylight-Saving Time)|
|Seminar Room, Level 16|
|77 Castlereagh Street|
|Sydney NSW 2000|
Notice is given that the Annual General Meeting of the members of Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (ACN 006 085 552) (Company or MFAA) will be held at the place, date and time specified above for the purpose of conducting the business set out below.
- To adopt the minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting.
- To adopt the minutes of the Extraordinary General Meeting dated 26 July 2018.
- To receive the Company's financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the financial year ended 30 June 2018. Note: A copy of the financial report, directors' report and auditor's report for the financial year ended 30 June 2018 and the 2018 Annual Report is available on MFAA's website at https://www.mfaa.com.au/about-us/annual-report. No vote is required for this item of business.
- To receive a report on the Company's activities since the 2017 annual general meeting.
- To declare the results of the 2018 Board election.
By order of the Board
- A member entitled to vote at the general meeting of the Company is entitled to appoint one proxy to attend and vote on their behalf.
- A proxy may, but need not be, a member of MFAA.
- No proxy form is enclosed with this Notice of Meeting as there are no resolutions on which to vote. However, if you wish to appoint a proxy you can do so by lodging it in accordance with paragraph (d) below
An instrument appointing a proxy and the power of attorney, or other authority (if any) under which it is signed must be lodged at the registered office of the Company or received by email at the email address email@example.com by 5.30 pm (AEDST), Monday, 19 November 2018. The proxy form is available here.