The MFAA has a proven track record of representing the finance broker profession with decision makers. We are committed to delivering well researched and transparent communication and thought-driven strategies to politicians, government agencies and others who guide the future of the industry.
Key aspects of our approach are:
- having professional government advisers who assist with connections to key decision makers in politics and government
- consulting with our members to seek feedback on regulatory and government submissions to ensure our reports reflect the opinion of the greater majority of finance brokers
- ensuring all our submissions are public to maintain transparency (the only association representing finance brokers to do so)
- taking an industry approach ensuring regulators and decision makers see a whole-of-industry approach involving key broker groups such as aggregators and mortgage managers
- producing reliable industry data that supports the positive impacts that finance brokers have on consumers, regional business development and employment (the only association representing finance brokers that does so).