help our members be recognised as trusted professionals and be the client’s
- Advocacy & Influence: Shaping and influencing industry changes
- Professional enabler: Better delivery for members and secure enhanced recognition of the profession.
- People and culture: Our employees must have the opportunity to develop with our industry and have the capabilities to service and assist our members.
- IT Systems &technology: Ensure that we fulfil current demands and are adaptable to the inevitable technology changes
- Broader Industry Issues: Identify, Monitor and Evaluate Emerging Trends
Click here to download the MFAA's five year strategy (published July 2016)